for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Treatment Considerations
Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the National Viral Hepatitis Program in the Office of Patient Care Services; updated September 22, 2016
- FDA Approves Viekira XR for Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection
- FDA Approves Epclusa for Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
First drug regimen to treat all six major HCV genotypes.
- Patient Handouts about Direct-Acting Antiviral Treatments
- Veterans Choice Program for Hepatitis C
Resources for Veterans interested in receiving care through community health facilities.