for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- Treating Hepatitis C in Veterans Affairs (VA): Early Experience with Sofosbuvir-based Regimens
VA Office of Public Health/Population Health and VA Pharmacy Benefits Management Services; October 31, 2014
- FDA Approves Viekira Pak to Treat Hepatitis C
FDA News Release; December 19, 2014
- What You Need to Know Prior to Treatment for Hepatitis C Virus
A one-page printable sheet of information for patients about starting hepatitis C treatment.
- Hepatitis C Treatment: Side Effects Management Handouts
Printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs with tips on how to manage adverse effects related to treatment.
- FDA Approves First Combination Pill to Treat Hepatitis C
FDA News Release; October 10, 2014
A free, online CME course on implementing screening recommendations for liver disease (AASLD; Apr 8, 2014)
- HCV Birth Cohort Testing
References and Resources, May 2014