for Veterans and the Public
Veterans and Public Home
- Patient Handouts about Direct-Acting Antiviral Treatments
- Success Stories Shared by Veterans Cured of Hepatitis C
Since 2014, more than 60,000 Veterans have received new and improved antiviral drugs to cure their hepatitis C.
- FDA Warns about the Risk of Hepatitis B Reactivating in Some Patients Treated with Direct-Acting Antivirals for Hepatitis C
U.S. Food and Drug Administration; October 4, 2016
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Treatment Considerations
Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the National Viral Hepatitis Program in the Office of Patient Care Services; updated September 22, 2016
- FDA Approves Viekira XR for Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection
- FDA Approves Epclusa for Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
First drug regimen to treat all six major HCV genotypes.
- Veterans Choice Program for Hepatitis C
Resources for Veterans interested in receiving care through community health facilities.