for Veterans and the Public
Veterans and Public Home
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection: Treatment Considerations
From the Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the Office of Public Health; revised July 28, 2015 (Updated web version coming soon).
- World Hepatitis Day, July 28, 2015
Millions of people worldwide take part in World Hepatitis Day to raise awareness and call for access to treatment, better preventions programs, and government action.
- Hepatitis C Treatment: Side Effects Management Handouts
Printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs, with tips on how to manage adverse effects related to treatment; updated June 2015.
- Taking Your Hepatitis C Therapy: One-Page Patient Handouts
One-page printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs, with tips on how and when to take the medications and what to do if a dose is missed; updated June 2015.
- State of Care for Veterans with Hepatitis C, 2014
VA National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the Office of Public Health; September 2014.
- What You Need to Know Prior to Treatment for Hepatitis C Virus
A one-page printable sheet of information for patients about starting hepatitis C treatment.