for Veterans and the Public
Veterans and Public Home
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Treatment Considerations
Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the National Viral Hepatitis Program; updated March 8, 2017
- National Hepatitis Awareness Campaign
A nationwide campaign encourages hepatitis C testing and treatment. Veterans Health Administration; March 2017.
- HIV, Hepatitis, and Related Conditions Program Annual Report 2016
A report on advances in caring for Veterans living with HIV or viral hepatitis. Veterans Health Administration.
- Patient Handouts about Direct-Acting Antiviral Treatments
- Success Stories Shared by Veterans Cured of Hepatitis C
Since 2014, more than 60,000 Veterans have received new and improved antiviral drugs to cure their hepatitis C.