for Veterans and the Public
Veterans and Public Home
- Veterans Choice Program for Hepatitis C
Resources for Veterans interested in receiving care through community health facilities.
- Liver Cancer Patient Guide
VA Office of Public Health; October 2015. (We are revising this document to make it accessible to people with disabilities. Check back soon to see the revised version.)
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection: Treatment Considerations
The hepatitis C virus Treatment Considerations are designed to support health care providers making individualized treatment decisions for patients. From the Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the Office of Public Health; revised July 28, 2015 (Updated web version coming soon).
- Hepatitis C Treatment: Side Effects Management Handouts
Printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs, with tips on how to manage adverse effects related to treatment; updated June 2015.
- Taking Your Hepatitis C Therapy: One-Page Patient Handouts
One-page printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs, with tips on how and when to take the medications and what to do if a dose is missed; updated June 2015.