for Veterans and the Public
If you are not sure if joining a clinical trial is a good idea for you, the information in this program may help you decide.
- What is a clinical trial?
- How do clinical trials work?
- How do I begin a clinical trial?
- What is informed consent?
- Does it cost anything to participate in a clinical trial?
- How long do clinical trials last?
- What are the different types of clinical trials?
- How long does it take for a medication to be approved by the FDA?
- Will I definitely be able to participate?
- What are the benefits and risks of being in a clinical trial?
- How can I find out about participating in a hepatitis C clinical trial?