for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- State of Care for Veterans with Hepatitis C, 2014
VA National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the Office of Public Health; September 2014
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection: Treatment Considerations
From the Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the Office of Public Health, March 2014; revised February 17, 2015
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule: United States, 2015
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; February 3, 2015
- Treating Hepatitis C in Veterans Affairs (VA): Early Experience with Sofosbuvir-based Regimens
VA Office of Public Health/Population Health and VA Pharmacy Benefits Management Services; October 31, 2014
- FDA Approves Viekira Pak to Treat Hepatitis C
FDA News Release; December 19, 2014
- What You Need to Know Prior to Treatment for Hepatitis C Virus
A one-page printable sheet of information for patients about starting hepatitis C treatment.
- Hepatitis C Treatment: Side Effects Management Handouts
Printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs with tips on how to manage adverse effects related to treatment.