for Health Care Providers
You are viewing outdated content. This information may no longer be accurate or relevant and is provided for research or recordkeeping purposes only.
Management and Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Note: These guidelines are for archival purposes only. For the latest recommendations, please refer to Update on the Management and Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus Infection, 2012.
The definitive version of this article is available in Am J Gastroenterol 2006;101:2360-2378 (PDF version).
Table of Contents
- PRETREATMENT ASSESSMENTS
- DEFINITIONS OF RESPONSE
- THERAPY FOR PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED PATIENTS
- GROUPS WITH SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR THERAPY
- MONITORING TREATMENT SAFETY AND EFFICACY
- GROWTH FACTORS
- SUMMARY OF CURRENT RECOMMENDATIONS
- CONCLUDING COMMENTS
- ABBREVIATIONS AND GLOSSARY OF TERMS