for Health Care Providers
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection: Treatment Considerations
From the Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the Office of Public Health; revised December 15, 2015.
- Laboratory Tests and Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C Genotypes and Quasispecies
- Liver Biopsy
- Hepatitis C and Alcohol
- Alternative Therapies
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT-C)
Screen for hazardous use of alcohol as well as abuse and dependence
- Advanced Liver Disease Case Studies
These cases illustrate a number of areas that are actively being researched.