for Health Care Providers
Testing and Counseling
- Recommendations for the Identification of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection Among Persons Born During 1945-1965
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report: Recommendations and Reports, August 17, 2012 / 61(RR04);1-18
- CDC: Guidelines for Laboratory Testing and Result Reporting of Antibody to Hepatitis C Virus
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report: Recommendations and Reports, February 7, 2003
- Birth Cohort Testing
References and Resources, May 2014
- Screening Veterans for Hepatitis C Infection
- Laboratory Tests and Hepatitis C
Provider Education and Training
- Evaluating Liver Test Abnormalities: Understanding the Pathophysiology of Liver Disease
Web-based course for mid-level health care providers
- Hepatitis C Virus Antibody Screening Flow Chart for the Veteran Population
Algorithm; revised June 30, 2009
- Hepatitis C Education Class
Slide set and script
- Hepatitis C: Should You Get Tested?
Poster, 8-1/2" x 11"
- Do You Have Hepatitis C? It Takes 2 Different Tests to Know for Sure
Flyer, 8-1/2" x 11"
- Patient Education Brochures
Includes: Laboratory Tests and Hepatitis C, If You Have Hepatitis C Infection, and Telling People You Have Hepatitis C