for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Treatment Considerations
Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the National Viral Hepatitis Program; updated March 8, 2017
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Agents for HCV Treatment and Liver Safety Issues
National Bulletin, VA Pharmacy Benefits Management Services; March 2017.
- National Hepatitis Awareness Campaign
A new national advertising campaign encourages hepatitis C testing and treatment. Veterans Health Administration; March 2017.
- HIV, Hepatitis, and Related Conditions Program Annual Report 2016
A report on advances in caring for Veterans living with HIV or viral hepatitis. Veterans Health Administration.
- National Viral Hepatitis Action Plan, 2017-2020
Section 508 compliant version coming soon. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; January 2017
- Highlights from Liver Meeting 2016
American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. November 11-15, 2016; Boston
- Patient Handouts about Direct-Acting Antiviral Treatments
- Success Stories Shared by Veterans Cured of Hepatitis C
Since 2014, more than 60,000 Veterans have received new and improved antiviral drugs to cure their hepatitis C.