for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- Taking Your Hepatitis C Therapy: Daclatasvir + Sofosbuvir
One-page printable handout for providers to give to patients who are taking daclatasvir + sofosbuvir, with tips on how and when to take the medication and what to do if a dose is missed; February 2016
- FDA approves Zepatier for treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotypes 1 and 4
January 28, 2016
- Zepatier prescribing information for treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotypes 1 and 4
More information coming soon; January 28, 2016
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection
Treatment Considerations from the Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and National Viral Hepatitis Program; updated December 2015
- Cost-Effectiveness of Early Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 by Stage of Liver Fibrosis in a U.S. Treatment-Naive Population
Chahal HS, Marseille EA, Tice JA, et al. JAMA Intern Med. 2015 Nov 23:1-9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Veterans Choice Program for Hepatitis C
Resources for Veterans interested in receiving care through community health facilities.
- Liver Cancer Patient Guide
VA Office of Public Health; October 2015.
- Hepatitis C Treatment: Side Effects Management Handouts
Printable handouts for providers to give to patients who are taking hepatitis C drugs, with tips on how to manage adverse effects related to treatment; updated June 2015.