Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
A national weight management program designed to help veterans lose weight, keep it off and improve their health.
- Weight Control: Medline Plus
A collection of weight loss articles and tools from the National Library of Medicine, part of the National Institutes of Health.
- Weight-Control Information Network
Up-to-date, science-based information on weight control, obesity, physical activity, and related nutritional issues from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.