for Veterans and the Public
Cirrhosis: A Patient's Guide - Cirrhosis for Patients
- Introduction: What is this program for?
- What does your liver do?
- What is cirrhosis?
- What happens when you have cirrhosis?
- What are the symptoms of cirrhosis?
- What is decompensated cirrhosis?
- How do you know if you have cirrhosis?
- What will your healthcare provider do about cirrhosis?
- What can you do about your cirrhosis?
- When to go to the emergency room
- What you and your provider should do to take good care of your liver
- Commonly used terms
- Resources for more information