for Veterans and the Public
Veterans and Public Home
- Influenza (Flu) Activity Widespread in 2017-18 Season
- Everyone Should Get a Flu Vaccine, Especially People with Chronic Liver Disease; Centers for Disease Control
- Flu Vaccination and Treatment Resources; Veterans Health Administration
- Outbreaks of Hepatitis A in Multiple States
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Treatment Considerations
Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the National Viral Hepatitis Program; updated October 18, 2017
- Success Stories Shared by Veterans Cured of Hepatitis C
Videos and text. Since 2014, more than 80,000 Veterans have received new and improved antiviral drugs to cure their hepatitis C.
- National Hepatitis Awareness Campaign
A national advertising campaign encouraging hepatitis C testing and treatment. Veterans Health Administration.
- Patient Handouts from Veterans Health Administration