for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- Patient Handouts from Veterans Health Administration
- Success Stories Shared by Veterans Cured of Hepatitis C
Videos and text. Since 2014, more than 80,000 Veterans have received new and improved antiviral drugs to cure their hepatitis C.
- Summary of FDA Approval for MavyretTM
Veterans Health Administration; August 9, 2017
- See also: Official package insert for MavyretTM
- Summary of FDA Approval for VoseviTM
Veterans Health Administration; July 18, 2017
- See also: Official package insert for VoseviTM
- National Hepatitis Awareness Campaign
A national advertising campaign encouraging hepatitis C testing and treatment; Veterans Health Administration.
- After the Initial Diagnosis of HCV: Overview of Next Steps
A guide for health care providers on what to do after a patient is diagnosed with hepatitis C.
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Treatment Considerations
Department of Veterans Affairs National Hepatitis C Resource Center Program and the National Viral Hepatitis Program; updated March 8, 2017 (updates coming soon, including 2 new drugs)
- FDA Approves MavyretTM for Treatment of Hepatitis C, Genotypes 1-6
- FDA Approves VoseviTM for Treatment of Hepatitis C, Genotypes 1-6