for Health Care Providers
- Evaluating Liver Test Abnormalities: Web Course
Self-directed web course from the VA Hepatitis C Resource Centers tailored to providers who are non-liver specialists, particularly mid-level healthcare providers.
- Hepatitis C Online Course
A self-study, interactive course from the University of Washington and the International Antiviral Society-USA (IAS-USA).
- Hepatitis Web Study
Interactive, case-based modules related to the clinical care of persons with viral hepatitis, from the University of Washington.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Continuing Education
CDC-sponsored online continuing education activities, including accredited CME, CEU, and CNE programs.
- Projects in Knowledge: Initiative in Infectious Diseases
Continuing education modules on hepatitis C and HIV/HCV coinfection.
Related Journal Articles
- Organizational Change in Management of Hepatitis C: Evaluation of a CME Program
Garrard J, et al. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions, 2006 (2) Spring; 26:145-160.