Veteran Health Care and Advocacy
- Department of Veterans Affairs: Health Benefits & Services
Online gateway to VA health care information, including a facilities locator and information on VA programs and publications.
- Department of Veterans Affairs: Center for Women Veterans
Assures that women Veterans receive benefits and services on a par with male Veterans, encounter no discrimination in their attempt to access these services, and are treated with respect and dignity by VA service providers.
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
Nonprofit center for a national network of nearly 250 community-based service providers and government agencies that offer assistance to homeless Veterans.
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
U.S. House of Representatives committee that reviews veterans' programs, examines current laws, and reports bills and amendments to strengthen existing laws concerning Veterans, including those for health care and disability compensation.
- U.S. Department of Defense: Military Health System
Responsible for providing health support for military deployments and sustaining the health of members of the U.S. Armed Forces, their families, and others.
- Veterans Service Organizations
Online database directory of organizations providing services and support to Veterans.